This is it! It’s time to start putting the finishing touches on your 2023 Pursuit of Excellence Program entry! You have until 11:59 p.m. CT on July 15 to submit your entry!
From spending hours tracking down a special song for a service to organizing a book drive for children in need… funeral homes like yours do more than what is expected for the families and communities they serve.
It’s time to show the world what you do and let NFDA recognize you and your staff for your hard work … so start your entry today!
Keep these things in mind as you start your entry:
- Don’t wait until the last minute! While our simple-to-use online platform makes organizing your entry materials a breeze, putting together an entry does require an investment of time. So get started on your funeral home’s application today!
- Make it a team effort. Our online entry platform enables you to work on your entry, save it and work on it another day. You can even invite other staff members to contribute information to your entry.
- Be specific. As you are describing how you have fulfilled a criterion, include names, dates, locations and places as appropriate. More information is always better.
- Don’t forget your documentation. If documentation is required for a particular criterion, it’s noted in the online application. If you have documentation for other criteria, you’re welcome to submit it as well.
- Don’t be late! The entry deadline is 11:59 p.m. CT on July 15. To be fair to those who make the deadline, we’re unable to make exceptions to the deadline.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out! Contact us at email@example.com or 800-228-6332 (262-789-1880).
Start Your Entry Today!