NFDA knows that managing work and your home life can sometimes be a challenge. We are pleased to announce that SupportLinc Member Assistance Program (MAP) is available with emotional wellbeing and work-life balance resources to keep you at your best. Administered by CuraLinc Healthcare, the program offers guidance to help you address and resolve everyday issues at no cost to you or your family. Features include:
- In-the-moment support. A licensed clinician answers 24/7/365 when you call for assistance with work-related pressures, depression, stress, anxiety, grief, relationships, substance abuse, or other concerns.
- Short-term counseling. Members and their immediate family may also receive up to three (3) counseling sessions, in-person or via video.
- Legal consultation. Receive a free, 30-minute legal consultation with a local attorney by phone or in-person.
- Convenience resources. Knowledgeable specialists provide referrals to resources that help address a wide range of challenges such as child or elder care, adoption, pet care, home repair, education, and housing needs.
- Financial expertise. Consultation and planning with an experienced financial professional is available, providing pressure-free, personalized guidance until your issue is resolved.
- Technology. Resources include the web portal, eConnect® mobile app, Textcoach® text therapy, video or web-based counseling, the Amino self-guided behavioral health platform, and Virtual Support Connect, an anonymous chat-based group support sessions.
- Burnout resources. Take advantage of modules, courses, and articles that help identify the root causes of burnout, recognize which stress-inducing factors are within your control, and develop an action plan for effectively managing stress at work and at home.
- Text/email counseling. Members can use the Mental Health Navigator tool on a desktop or mobile device to complete a short assessment and receive personalized guidance for accessing program support and resources.
- Health tools. The WellBeing Place provides you with a wide array of tips, tools, and resources to improve your overall health and well-being.
- Sleep fitness tool kit. This is designed to help you learn good sleep habits and achieve healthy sleep.
The SupportLinc program also provides you with resources to assist with supervision, including:
- Management consultation. Receive confidential coaching to help address difficult situations such as work performance, attendance problems, workplace violence, substance abuse, and other related topics, as well as guidance for supporting an employee in need.
- Formal Management Referral (FMR). Activate a referral directly into the program to assist an employee whose work performance has declined due to personal problems or impairments.
All requests for information or assistance through the SupportLinc MAP program are no-cost and strictly confidential. You can reach SupportLinc 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, whenever needed – wherever is most convenient.