Call for presentations for 2021 was open November 1-December 31, 2020.
NFDA International Convention & Expo
October 17-20, 2021 | Nashville, TN
Are you an expert in helping funeral businesses achieve higher levels of performance and service to families? Share your thought-provoking, innovative and practical presentations with funeral directors from more than 40 countries at the 2021 NFDA International Convention & Expo!
The best proposals include:
- Entertaining and Engaging Presentations
- Immediate Applicable Information
- Tangible Takeaways
Educational sessions may not include product or company-specific sales pitches.
Interested in submitting a proposal? Apply these helpful tips to write a proposal that sets your session apart!
1. Know your audience.
- 70% of Attendees' Primary role is Owner/Manager
- 41% of 2019 attendees listed workshops as their primary reason for attending
2. Choose Your Topic Area
Your one- or two-hour session should fall into at least one of eight topics, including Business Management & Operations, Cremation, Customer Service, Grief & Bereavement, Compliance & Legal, Technical Skills, Technology, Preneed, and Professional Development.
3. Get Noticed!
Click here for some tips to create a workshop proposal that stands out from the rest.
4. Complete Your Proposal!
Proposals must be submitted via the online submission form. No more than two proposals may be submitted per individual and/or company.
- Write a clear and concise session description that specifies what attendees will learn
- Include at least three distinct and specific learning objectives
- Include past presentation experience in your biography
- Adhere to word limits
NFDA's call for presentations is now closed. All proposers will be notified via email by March 1, 2021