Submissions Now Open
NFDA International Convention & Expo
October 20-23, 2024 | New Orleans, LA
Are you an expert in helping funeral businesses achieve higher levels of performance and service to families? Share your thought-provoking, innovative and practical presentations with funeral directors from more than 40 countries at the NFDA International Convention & Expo!
The best proposals include:
- Entertaining and Engaging Presentations
- Immediate Applicable Information
- Tangible Takeaways
Educational sessions may not include product or company-specific sales pitches.
Interested in submitting a proposal? Apply the helpful tips below to write a proposal that sets your session apart!
Ready to submit your proposal? When the Call for Presentations is open, please select the Apply Now button and you will be taken to a new webpage to complete your application. If you do not already have an account with Survey Monkey Apply, you will need to create one. Selected presenters are not eligible for NFDA Convention Scholarships.
1. Know Your Audience.
- 67% of attendees' primary role is owner/manager
- 60% of 2023 attendees listed education sessions as their primary reason for attending
2. Choose Your Topic Area.
Your one- or two-hour session should fall into at least one of nine topics, including business operations, compliance and legal, consumer care, disposition, embalming and restorative art, innovation and technology, marketing, and professional development.
3. Get Noticed!
tips to create a workshop proposal that stands out!
4. Complete Your Proposal!
Proposals must be submitted via the online submission form. No more than two proposals may be submitted per individual and/or company.
- write a clear and concise session description that specifies what attendees will learn
- include at least three distinct and specific learning objectives
- include past presentation experience in your biography
- adhere to word limits
All proposers will be notified via email by March 15, 2024.