You’re constantly caring for families and communities while trying to run a business. Funeral service is a demanding profession but, as an NFDA member you aren’t in it alone. If you’ve already renewed your NFDA membership for 2024, thank you! If you haven’t yet done so, renew today so you can keep access to all that NFDA offers you!
NFDA is here to be an unwavering advocate for you, your business and our profession. Your membership keeps you connected to 20,000 other funeral service professionals, and gives you access to resources that give your career and business a great advantage. Whether you need help navigating legal issues, marketing your business, staying up on trends, recruiting staff or are facing some other challenge, NFDA has your back.
When you renew your membership, you will have access to:
- Free webinars with CE credits for you and your staff
- Free legal, HR and OSHA hotlines
- Opportunities to make your voice heard in D.C.
- Countless tools, discounts and resources available only to NFDA members
- Succession planning resources to prepare for the future of your business
Renewing your membership online is a snap!
- Visit nfda.org/my-profile
- Log into the site
- Click "Invoices" in the menu near the top of your member profile to review and pay your renewal invoice.
Prefer paper? That’s okay! You should have already received an invoice by mail.
Your dedicated NFDA member service representatives are always on hand to answer questions and can take your payment by phone. Simply call 800-228-6332 for assistance with renewing your membership.
Thank you for choosing NFDA. It's our honor to support, connect and empower every one of our more than 20,000 members.
Not a member?
Click here to learn more about the benefits of membership and to start the application process.