Expand your horizons and build your business through NFDA's unparalleled opportunities for learning! Explore the widest selection of CE and professional development options in funeral service – all designed to meet your needs, your schedule, and your budget.
Save the dates! NFDA’s 2023 calendar is packed with exciting conferences and events, specially planned to help you take your career and your business to the next level. Don’t miss your chance to grow personally and professionally through unique opportunities to learn from the some of the best minds in the profession!
Make plans to join us:
- February 16-17, Cremation Success Seminar, a convenient virtual event
- March 12-14, Meet the Mentors, Atlanta, Georgia, watch for your opportunity to enter for a chance to attend in December
- April 19-21, Advocacy Summit, Washington, D.C. - it's back!
- May 4-5, Embalming & Restorative Art Seminar, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- May 5-7, Professional Women’s Conference, Miami, Florida
- June 25-28, Leadership Conference, Phoenix, Arizona
- September 10-13, International Convention & Expo, Las Vegas, Nevada
Also, don’t miss NFDA’s exclusive training and certification programs – dates and locations for programs in 2023 will be announced soon:
Stay tuned! We'll be revealing the first live learning opportunities (Virtual Roundtables and Webinars) of 2023 soon at www.nfda.org/events! As a benefit of membership, you can take advantage of several free webinars throughout the year.
Learn when and where it's convenient for you with NFDA's online learning and home study courses! Click here to learn more.