Are you an employer who is looking to find your next great new employee? Perhaps you're interested in exploring career opportunities. Regardless of whether you're an employer or job seeker, you'll want to mark your calendar for the NFDA Virtual Career Fair on September 15 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET. This exciting event is designed to connect job seekers to firms looking for top-notch candidates. Click here to learn more.
Who should participate in NFDA’s Virtual Career Fair?
Active or passive job seekers who:
- Are looking to make genuine connections in real time with hiring managers searching for new staff
- Wish to enhance their job search through 1:1 interviews
- Want to participate in interviews nationwide in a virtual setting from the comfort of your home
Employers who are:
- Looking to efficiently fill their pipeline with qualified candidates, find the right candidates for your hard to fill roles, and reach new audiences
- Seeking one-on-one interactive, conversations with engaged, diverse funeral professionals
Here’s how you can participate
- Register and create an account now – it's free! Click here to start.
- Upload your latest resume and cover letter and ensure your profile is up-to-date so employers can easily find you
- Schedule one-on-one interviews with hiring managers
- Register and create an account now – click here to start
- Purchase your virtual booth – NFDA members get exclusive pricing - and create your employer profile
- Begin browsing the resume database and schedule one-on-one interviews
Free On-demand Webinar
While you’re participating in the Virtual Career Fair, be sure to watch the on-demand webinar Tips to Sharpen your Interview Skills and Resume Development with Joel Cullum, from SESCO Management Consultants.
You must ensure that you make the best impression for a desired job opportunity. It can be competitive and employers are selective for the best in skilled positions such as those within the funeral calling. During this 30-minute webinar, Joel will focus on interview preparation to include resume writing, professional presentation, and the interview itself. He will discuss what typical employers expect in a successful candidate in how they present on paper and in person. Joel will also provide tips for success, do’s and don’ts, and meaningful information to support your employment goals.
SESCO Management Consultants is an NFDA Endorsed Provider.