We're returning to Nashville for the 2021 NFDA International Convention & Expo (October 17-20). This is your chance to reunite with colleagues, reexplore the way you conduct business, and renew your passion for this rewarding career. NFDA has added a third keynote speaker to its line-up of engaging and inspiring individuals who will help you grow and thrive.
Think Different presented by Duncan Wardle, founder of ID8 & Innov8 (Monday, October 18)
The ability to think creatively is a core human truth that will always remain relevant in our rapidly changing world. Our education and corporate structure have taught us that there is only one right answer, but how will we survive if we keep doing business as usual? Leaning on 25 years with the Walt Disney Company, most recently as head of innovation and creativity, Wardle will share experiences from his time at Disney to illustrate how attendees can be more creative and innovative. They will learn to “Think Different” and solve real challenges in the marketplace. Wardle is sponsored by Homesteaders Solutions.
Lessons on Embracing Change and Opportunities for Growth presented by Whitney Johnson, CEO of WLJ Advisors, author and personal disruption expert (Tuesday, October 19)
No one made a conscious decision to disrupt their lives – the pandemic did it for us. While true disruption can happen any time, we must learn to control disorder and build momentum along an S Curve of LearningTM. The S Curve leverages the Seven-point Person Disruption FrameworkTM, representing a cycle of maturity. Convention attendees will be invited to take the online S Curve assessment before the event. During the session, Johnson will share helpful guidance and practical resources to help attendees accelerate their personal growth. Johnson is sponsored by Positive Urns.
Resilience in the Face of Uncertainty presented by Ben Nemtin, author and co-founder of The Buried Life Movement (Wednesday, October 20)
The world is changing faster than anyone ever imagined, and leaders and teams have to dig deep within themselves to break through and find opportunity in uncertain times. Before becoming a New York Times best selling author, playing basketball at the White House, and having beers with Prince Harry, Nemtin suffered from crippling depression. After a shift in perspective that changed his life, Nemtin committed to following his buried dreams and sharing a message that has opened up audiences around the world to cultures of service, gratitude and endless potential.
Get Complete Details
Find the most up-to-date details about these special events and everything that NFDA has planned for you in Nashville by visiting www.nfda.org/Nashville2021.
NFDA thanks its 2021 International Convention & Expo sponsors for their continued support:
- Black Diamond: Homesteaders Solutions
- Platinum: Federated Insurance, NGL
- Titanium: FrontRunner Professional, Physicians Mutual, Positive Urns
- Gold: Bass-Mollet, Batesville, Legacy.com, LendingUSA, LoveUrns, Messenger, Precoa, Security National Life
- Silver: ASD – Answering Service for Directors, CUNA Mutual Group, Everdays, IR Environmental Services, Nomis Publications, Thumbies, Tukios, Ultimate Canine
- Bronze: American Mortuary, C&J Financial, Chosen Payments, Dell, Disrupt Media, Doric, eFuneral, Express Funeral Funding, Foundation Partners, funeralOne, Gannett/USA Today Network, Garfield Refining, Global Atlantic, Inman Shipping, J3 Tech Solutions, Osiris Software, Ring Ring Marketing, Terrybear, Wilbert