We're returning to Nashville for the 2021 NFDA International Convention & Expo (October 17-20). This is your chance to reunite with colleagues, reexplore the way you conduct business, and renew your passion for this rewarding career. The historic “Music City” is known for its exceptional music and comfort food – so get ready for the reunion of a lifetime! Join thousands of your funeral service peers for this incredible event, which offers networking, education, and the world’s largest funeral service exposition.
Let’s make music together at this year’s live event which will include:
Get Complete Details
Find the most up-to-date details about these special events and everything that NFDA has planned for you in Nashville by visiting www.nfda.org/Nashville2021.
Take Advantage of Early-bird Savings
There is so much waiting for attendees to discover at the 2021 NFDA International Convention & Expo. Attendees are encouraged to register on or before September 1 to take advantage of early-bird pricing. After September 1, prices will increase by $100.
Book Your Hotel
Maritz Global Events is the official hotel provider for the 2021 NFDA International Convention & Expo. Maritz enables attendees to easily compare hotel prices and locations to find the accommodations that best meet their needs. All hotels in NFDA’s room block are less than a five-minute walk to the Music City Center. Maritz’s simple booking process – and friendly, helpful staff – will make finding accommodations and managing reservations a breeze.
Hotel space has filled up quickly! We’re working with Maritz to expand our room blocks. If you can’t find a room right now, check back regularly as space opens up in our room blocks.
The deadline for making hotel reservations in September 23!
Get Complete Details
The latest information, including information on how to register and make hotel reservations, is available at www.nfda.org/Nashville2021.
NFDA thanks its 2021 International Convention & Expo sponsors for their continued support:
- Black Diamond: Homesteaders Solutions
- Platinum: Federated Insurance, NGL
- Titanium: FrontRunner Professional, Physicians Mutual, Positive Urns
- Gold: Bass-Mollet, Batesville, Legacy.com, LendingUSA, LoveUrns, Messenger, Precoa, Security National Life
- Silver: ASD – Answering Service for Directors, CUNA Mutual Group, Everdays, IR Environmental Services, Nomis Publications, Thumbies, Tukios, Ultimate Canine
- Bronze: American Mortuary, C&J Financial, Dell, Disrupt Media, Doric, eFuneral, Express Funeral Funding, Foundation Partners, funeralOne, Gannett/USA Today Network, Garfield Refining, Global Atlantic, Inman Shipping, J3 Tech Solutions, Osiris Software, Ring Ring Marketing, Terrybear, Wilbert