We’re excited to see y’all October 17-20 in Nashville, Tennessee, for the 2021 NFDA International Convention & Expo. You’ll have a chance to reunite with colleagues, reexplore what it means to serve families, and renew your professional passion through unrivalled opportunities for learning, networking, and discovering new products and services. Registration is now open.
No convention offers a wider variety of education than NFDA! To help you build your skills, NFDA has planned more than 30 engaging education sessions – which will be led by top experts – that will address technical skills; business management; the value of ceremony; marketing and community outreach; grief and bereavement; and more.. the topics you need to build thriving businesses and better serve families.
Check out our daily schedule of education sessions during which you can earn more than 10 CE hours: Sunday ♦ Monday ♦ Tuesday ♦ Wednesday
NFDA thanks its 2021 International Convention & Expo sponsors for their continued support:
- Black Diamond: Homesteaders Solutions
- Platinum: Federated Insurance
- Gold: Bass-Mollet, Batesville, Legacy.com, Positive Urns by Carver Dan, Security National Life
- Silver: ASD – Answering Service for Directors, Everdays, Implant Recycling, Madelyn Company, Nomis Publications Inc., Physicians Mutual, Thumbies, Ultimate Canines
- Bronze: C&J Financial, Disrupt Media, Doric, Express Funeral Funding, Inman Shipping