In today's highly mobile society, living circumstances can quickly change requiring entrance into the job market. If you see this as a possibility – or you simply want to explore career opportunities – you’ll want to participate in the NFDA Virtual Career Fair this Thursday, April 29 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. CT.
This exciting event is designed to connect job-seekers to firms looking for top-notch candidates. Take advantage of this chance to sharpen your interview skills and resume-writing talents. Whether you're entertaining a career move or just want to sharpen your interview skills, this event is for you!
Who should participate in NFDA’s Virtual Career Fair?
- Job-seekers who wish to make genuine connections in real time with hiring managers searching for new staff
- Anyone who wishes to enhance their job search through 1:1 interviews
- Professionals who want to participate in interviews nationwide in a virtual setting from the comfort of your home
Here’s how you can participate
- Register and create an account now – it's free!
- Upload your latest resume and cover letter and ensure your profile is up-to-date so employers can easily find you
- Schedule 1:1 interviews with hiring managers
- Enjoy connecting with funeral service professionals who are hoping to hire someone just like you!
Register and Create an Account for the Career Fair: https://funeralcareers.nfda.org/register-seeker