Remembering A Life, NFDA’s consumer education and outreach platform, has released two new brochures to help you share the value of funerals and viewings with your community and the families you serve.
- The Value of Viewing Your Loved One educates families and friends about the benefits of viewing the deceased's body, the types of viewings, and what to expect when attending a viewing.
- Funerals are for the Living describes the benefits of conducting a funeral, both to lay the remains to rest and to provide an opportunity for loved ones to gather, reflect and begin their grief journey.
Other Remembering A Life consumer brochures include:
- Creating a Meaningful Funeral
- Embalming – Answers to Your Questions
- Every Life Deserves a Tribute
- Grieving the Loss of a Pet
- Healing After the Loss of a Loved One
- Helping Children Through Their Grief
- Preplanning a Meaningful Funeral
- Understanding Cremation
Remembering A Life brochures are just $0.40 each for members and $0.55 for nonmembers. Order brochures online from the NFDA Store or by calling your member service representative at 800-228-6332.
Click here to learn more about Remembering A Life resources for your families.
Visit the Remembering A Life website, www.rememberingalife.com