During this time of year, many people make New Year’s Resolutions. However, statistics show that about 80% of resolutions fail by the beginning of February. There are things you can do to improve the odds. The experts from the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program (EAP), brought to you by Beacon Health Solutions, have advice to help you beat the odds!
Check out the following articles:
Working in this profession can be challenging professionally and personally. If you need advice on how to better manage stress and care for your health and well-being so you can always be your best, whether you are meeting with a family or spending time with your own loved ones, the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program (EAP), brought to you by Beacon Health Solutions, can help.
The Work/Life Resource Program is a confidential source of support available at no charge to NFDA members and members of their immediate family. Services include a hotline you can call for advice and referrals and a helpful website with articles, webinars and more.
- Counseling Services: Talk one-on-one with an experienced, licensed counselor for support with stress management, relationship issues, work/life balance, substance use, and more. You can access a counselor at no charge up to three times each year (face-to-face, video chat or by phone, whichever is most convenient).
- Work/Life Services
- Education services: get referrals to local education resources including preschools; public and private schools; tutors and test preparation; financing; and continuing education.
- Convenience services: get local help with issues such home maintenance and repair; pet care; relocation; community volunteering; and more.
- Financial Services: get information and referrals related to saving for college; debt consolidation; mortgage issues; estate planning; general tax questions; retirement planning; family budgeting; and more.
- Legal Services: get guidance and referrals to local legal experts on subjects like divorce; landlord and tenant issues; real estate transactions; wills and power of attorney; civil lawsuits and contracts; identity theft recovery; and more.
Life is never easy, but you don’t have to go it alone. We want the very best for you. Visit www.nfda.org/worklife for more information about the confidential services available to you and your immediate family.