Are you interested in hearing the Policy Board discussions and presentations?
All NFDA members are invited to listen to the upcoming Policy Board open meeting streaming live on the NFDA website on October 16 and 17.
Agenda items include
- Friday, October 16, 1- 4 p.m. CT
- National State Workgroup update
- Executive report
- Saturday, October 17, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 2021 NFDA budget overview
- Update on NFDA advocacy efforts
- Review Model Preneed Guidelines.
This is a members-only opportunity, and an NFDA login is required to listen. Note: the page and livestream will be taken down before the end of each day following the conclusion of the meeting.
Members should log in to the NFDA website first, and then click on the link below to listen to the live meeting.
Join the meeting.