Looking for free resources you can easily download and share with your families? Interested in connecting with your families and community in new, innovative ways? Want to learn more about NFDA’s Remembering A Life consumer outreach initiative and discover creative ways to use it? Interested in winning Remembering A Life resources?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, sign up to receive NFDA’s new free Community Digest. Each month, you'll receive a digest of the tools and resources that will help you engage with the families you serve and your community at-large:
- Free social media toolkit in every issue, featuring downloadable posts you can easily post on your own social media - a new topic every month, starting this month!
- Ideas and inspiration for enhancing your presence in the community and engaging with your families in meaningful ways
- Opportunities to win Remembering A Life resources, such as Remembering A Life Self-care Boxes, Remembering A Life Journals and Have the Talk of a Lifetime Conversation Cards!
- Updates on the popular Remembering A Life Blog
- Idea guides, free downloads, and more!
We know you receive a lot of email. That’s why we’re limiting the digest to one issue per month and packing each one full of information and resources you can really use.
If you’ve indicated an interest in receiving information about community involvement from us in the past, you’re automatically signed up and you’ll receive your first issue in the next couple weeks. To make sure you don’t miss a single issue, visit your profile on nfda.org and click on Email Preferences. Make sure “Community Involvement” is checked under “Information Digests” and you’re all set!
There’s never been a more important time to connect with your families!