There are so many reasons to attend the 2020 NFDA Virtual International Convention & Expo, and we’re counting down the top ten!
10. Leave your suit at home. Attend this year’s International Convention & Expo from the comfort and safety of your home or office.
9. Save money. Members pay just $199 for a full registration. Once you do, additional members of your firm can attend for just $99.
8. Win! Each week between now and convention, everyone registered is entered in a drawing to win a $100 American Express gift card, so the earlier you register the more chances you have to win.
7. The Service of Remembrance brings a message of hope, love and peace. Please join us in honoring our funeral colleagues, family and friends who have died during the past year, and recognize the critical work funeral professionals have done to serve families during the pandemic.
6. Walk the expo hall without all the walking. Visit exhibitor booths in a virtual Expo Hall that’s open 24/7.
5. Be inspired! Hear keynotes Simon Sinek, Micah Solomon and Brett Culp, some of the most sought-after keynote speakers in business today.
4. Learn about the newest products and services. Talk with exhibitor booth staff live via Zoom during select Expo hours.
3. Make the most of NFDA membership. Learn more about your association by visiting NFDA Central or the NFDA booths in the Expo Hall.
2. Get the CE you need all in one place. Earn up to 9 CE credits in just 2-1/2 days. (Check out our awesome education sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.)
1. Reconnect! Meet up with old friends and make new acquaintances in NFDA break lounges.
Why will you attend?
NFDA is grateful to the generous companies sponsoring the 2020 Virtual International Convention & Expo. Click here to learn more about them.