Calling all job-posters and job-seekers!
You're invited to participate in NFDA’s first ever Virtual Career Fair! Whether you're searching for new employees or looking for an exciting opportunity in the funeral service profession, you'll want to join the Virtual Career Fair. This exciting event is being held October 20-22 in conjunction with the 2020 NFDA Virtual International Convention & Expo.
Who should participate in NFDA’s Virtual Career Fair?
- Hiring managers who wish to make genuine connections with current job-seekers
- Professionals who want to make contact with hiring firms in real time
- Anyone who wishes to speed up their ability to find good candidates or enhance their job search through many 1:1 interviews
Why participate in NFDA’s Virtual Career Fair?
- Network with professionals and companies near and far
- Make meaningful connections in a virtual setting from the comfort of your home or office
Are you looking for skilled employees?
Purchase a Virtual Career Fair booth at a reasonable cost compared to advertisement placement, and receive additional benefits:
- Virtual Career Fair Package ($999 for members ($1,299 for non-members)
- Branded Virtual Career Fair employer profile
- Access to Virtual Career Fair October 20-22
- One (1) Premium job posting
- Unlimited resume database access
- Ability to schedule unlimited 1:1 interviews with candidates
To purchase a Virtual Career Fair booth go to https://funeralcareers.nfda.org/sign-in
Are you searching for a job?
You must be registered on the Career Fair website -- it's free to register!
- Go to funeralcareers.nfda.org/events and "Register to Attend"
- Upload your latest resume and cover letter and ensure your profile is up-to-date so employers can easily find you
- Schedule as many 1:1 interviews with companies as you’d like!
Note: Even if you've registered for the NFDA Virtual International Convention & Expo you must register separately for the Virtual Career Fair.