One of the highlights of the recently completed NFDA 2020 Virtual Leadership Conference was a COVID-19 panel discussion among leaders in the profession. Conference moderator Lowell Apelbaum led panelists through a discussion of the impact that the current pandemic had on their respective businesses, their state associations and their communities, with an emphasis on lessons learned.
For a limited time, NFDA members can watch a recording of this important discussion in the COVID-19 Hub on the NFDA website.
- Gary Burr, immediate past president of the Ohio Funeral Directors Association
- Phil Douma, executive director of the Michigan Funeral Directors Association
- Rob Goff, executive director of the Washington State Funeral Directors Association
- William Villanova, president of the Frank E. Campbell Funeral Chapel in New York City
- Timothy J. Schramm, owner of the Howe-Peterson Funeral Homes in Dearborn, Michigan
About the moderator: Lowell Apelbaum is CEO of Vista Cova, a company that partners with organizations on strategic visioning and planning, creating stronger stakeholder connections and re-imagining value and engagement.
Tune in! (member login required)