Whether you’re currently serving on a state or national association board of directors or aspire to, the NFDA Leadership Conference (August 2-5) is for you! Taking place virtually this year due to COVID-19, this year’s Leadership Conference is packed with inspiring sessions, leading experts and opportunities for networking – we truly have something for everyone!
The Virtual Leadership Conference will mimic the planned in-person event. Attendees will hear from a variety of experts:
- NFDA President-elect Randy Anderson and Secretary Dutch Nie will help state association leaders understand how they can take their commitment to the profession to the next level through service on the NFDA Board of Directors.
- Lowell Aplebaum, CAE, CPF, is the CEO of Vista Cova, a company that partners with organizations on strategic visioning and planning, creating stronger stakeholder connections, and reimagining value and engagement. He will help attendees discover how to help their state associations deliver value and exceptional experiences for members.
- Andra Watkins is the New York Times best-selling author of Not Without My Father: One Woman's 444-Mile Walk of the Natchez Trace, a memoir about a dysfunctional family adventure. During her talk, Watkins will share the story of why she walked 444 miles to make a memory with her father.
- During her talk Change Redefined: Turn Uncertainty Into Competitive Advantage, Meridith Elliot Powell will show attendees how to attract more business, retain top talent, and leap into position to win during this unprecedented time. Her straightforward approach contains real-life strategies that can be put into place when attendees return home.
Listen to special messages from our speakers here!
Virtual conference participants will be able to ask questions of speakers and have discussions with fellow conference attendees, just as they would have during the in-person event.
One of the most popular sessions of the Leadership Conference are the “Breakout by Office” discussions during which association officers and executives break into peer groups to talk about challenges they face in their roles and share strategies for success. These discussions will proceed in NFDA’s virtual format.
In all, virtual attendees can earn up to seven CE credits during this year’s Virtual Leadership Conference.
For more information and to register for the 2020 Virtual Leadership Conference, visit www.nfda.org/leadership.
- Registration prices are more affordable than ever
- Register for the full conference or choose our new convenient single-day registration option
- The first 150 people to register will receive a complimentary Bluetooth speaker courtesy of Federated Insurance