Friday, May 22, 2020 ♦ 9-10 a.m. CDT
The need to be socially distant during the COVID-19 pandemic has had a dramatic impact on funeral home operations. Many firms have quickly adopted new technologies in order to keep their doors open and continue to serve families. Jay Dietz and Adam Sanden will discuss how they have transitioned some aspects of their businesses to the virtual world during the pandemic. They will share their successes and the lessons learned along the way. They will cover topics such as:
- Online tributes
- Virtual arrangement conferences
- Working from home
- Maintaining relationships with key partners, such as clergy, florists, cemeteries, crematories, suppliers
- Jay Dietz, Joseph Vertin & Sons Funeral Home, Breckenridge, MN
- Adam Sanden, CPA, MBA, CCO, Brunner Sanden Deitrick Funeral Home & Cremation Center, Mentor, OH
- Moderator: Jessica Koth, NFDA director of public relations
- NFDA Members: Free
- Nonmembers: $49
Registration is limited to the first 1,000 registrants!
A recording of this webinar will be made available to NFDA members on the COVID-19 Information Hub by the close of business on May 22.
NFDA is pleased to provide everyone in the funeral service profession with the information and resources that are critical to their businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to all that we have provided to the profession, we have also offered NFDA members exclusive resources like this webinar, social media tools and more.
If you’ve found the complimentary information useful, consider how NFDA’s exclusive member benefits could be beneficial to your business year-round. To become a member or learn more, visit the NFDA website or call 800-228-6332.