Supporting Your Employees During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Friday, May 8, 2020 ♦ 9 - 10 a.m. CT
Funeral home owners and managers are facing new pressures during the pandemic as they manage their business and navigate personnel issues with their employees. Bill Ford and Jamie Hasty from SESCO Management Consultants, an NFDA Endorsed Provider, will join us live and share information about:
- Nurturing an Organization’s Culture: Post COVID-19, employers will need to make a consistent effort toward ensuring employees remain a top priority.
- Employee engagement
- Transparent and frequent communication
- Demonstrated commitment by company leadership
- Cultivating HR Policy and Practice: As businesses continue to operate, they must adapt their human resource policies and practices in accordance with state/federal law, industry safety requirements and CDC guidelines.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Company paid leave policies
- Flexible work schedules
- Performance management
- General workforce development
- Your Experts: Bill Ford and Jamie Hasty from SESCO Management Consultants
- Moderator: Jessica Koth, NFDA Director of Public Relations
NFDA will broadcast this event live on its Facebook page. You do not need a Facebook account to watch this live event. You do not need to register in advance; simply watch live on Facebook.
Please note: During the broadcast, if you notice lags in the audio or video feed, try refreshing your browser.