Friday, March 20, 2020
9-9:45 a.m. CT
NFDA continues to lead the conversation and keep the funeral profession informed about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Join us for this free Facebook Live event that will cover:
- Important reminders about guidance from the CDC related to your ability to hold visitations and services
- A discussion of how funeral homes are serving families in light of the latest guidance
- Strategies for communicating with your community about your efforts to safely serve families
- Moderator, Jessica Koth, NFDA Director of Public Relations
- Walker Posey, Managing Director, Posey Funeral Directors, North Augusta, SC
- Ryan Thogmartin, CEO, Disrupt Media
NFDA will broadcast this event live on its Facebook page. You do not need a Facebook account to watch this live event.
You do not need to register in advance; simply watch live on Facebook on Friday
Please note: During the broadcast, if you notice lags in the audio or video feed, try refreshing your browser.
Tune In On Friday: https://www.facebook.com/NationalFuneralDirectorsAssociation/
A recording of this webinar will be posted to NFDA’s COVID-19 information page, www.nfda.org/covid19, within two hours of the live event.