NFDA wants you to achieve more in your business, your community and your life! The experts from the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program (EAP), a benefit of your membership, are waiting to suggest resources and offer support to you and members of your immediate family. One of the benefits of this program is three complimentary, confidential sessions with a licensed counselor who can help you with issues such as stress management, relationship issues, work/life balance, substance use, and more. In addition to in-person and phone sessions, counselors are now available to support you via video chat.
Experts from the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program can help you be more proactive, plan for the future and prevent minor issues from turning into big problems. Someone is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and it is completely confidential. Whether your concern is big or small, advice and help are available whenever you need it. You deserve support and care too, so be sure to call when you need it.
The NFDA Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) connects you with:
- Counseling Services: Talk one-on-one with an experienced, licensed counselor for support with stress management, relationship issues, work/life balance, substance use, and more. You can access a counselor face-to-face (covers up to 3 in-person visits), video chat or by phone—whichever is most convenient for you. As with all Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) services, your conversation will be confidential.
- Traditional face to face counseling may not be the best way for you to connect with a counselor. Beginning December 1, when any U.S. member (outside of the state of California) contacts the Work/Life Resource Program for counseling, they will have the option of scheduling either a face-to-fact, phone or video counseling session. All counseling sessions are completely confidential in accordance with federal privacy laws.
- Work/Life Services
- Care services: adult care, caregiver support, child care, special needs care, summer camps, holiday child care, and back-up care
- Education services: education resources including preschools, public and private schools, tutors and test preparation, financing, and continuing education
- Growing family services: information on parenting, adoption, pregnancy, nursing, returning to work, and infertility
- Convenience services: help with consumer issues, emergency services, home maintenance and repair, pet care, relocation, community volunteering, and more
- Financial Services
- Saving for college
- Debt consolidation
- Mortgage issues
- Estate planning
- General tax questions
- Retirement planning
- Family budgeting
- Legal Services
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Real estate transactions
- Wills and power of attorney
- Civil lawsuits and contracts
- Identity theft recovery
There is no cost to you – all of the services offered by the Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) are benefits of your NFDA membership. And, most importantly, all inquiries are completely confidential.
Here is a special video message from Sarah Ross, NFDA’s account manager, about how the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) can help you and your family.
Log into the NFDA website and visit www.nfda.org/worklife to learn more about the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program (EAP).