NFDA is offering you a unique opportunity to learn from some of the profession’s top experts and revel in once-in-a-lifetime experiences with the 2020 Bucket List Adventures. These business-building seminars will cover topics such as succession planning, leadership, human resources, funeral home finances, marketing and more. Details about the first adventure – a wine-lover’s trip to Napa in February 2020 – are now available!
All Aboard the Napa Wine Train – February 5-7, 2020, River Terrace Inn, Napa, Calif. (Cost – Member: $649; Nonmember: $779; Guest: $500)
Attendees will spend a day getting a world-class education from funeral service experts:
- Tim Bridgers, senior vice president, funeral home and cemetery lending of Live Oak Bank
- Bob Gordon, vice president of Cypress Lawn Funeral Home and Memorial Park
- Welton Hong, founder of Ring Ring Marketing
- Steve Shaffer, president and CEO, Homesteaders Life Company
- Angelique Simpson, professional development manager for Matthews Aurora
The following day, attendees will hop aboard an elegantly restored railcar for a six-hour adventure through California’s fabled Wine Country. The adventure includes stops at two vineyards – V. Sattui Winery and Grgich Hills Estate – for tours and tastings and a gourmet four-course Napa-style lunch aboard the train.
Get complete details about the Napa Wine Train Adventure and register online: www.nfda.org/adventures.
While you’re visiting www.nfda.org/adventures, check out our other two NFDA Bucket List Adventures:
- Hit a Home Run – June 5, 2020, Yankee Stadium, New York, N.Y.
- Hole in One at the Ryder Cup – September 21-23, 2020, NFDA Headquarters, Brookfield, Wis., and Whistling Straits Golf Course, Sheboygan, Wis.