The 2019 NFDA International Convention & Expo mobile app, which offers comprehensive information about this year’s event, is now available!
If you’re heading to Chicago, you’re going to want to download this free app from the Apple or Google Play Store.
Good news – if you’ve used the NFDA Event app in the past, you already have access. Simply log in with this year’s password to get started.
The event password fro the 2019 Convention is "nfda2019."
If you are not prompted to download the 2019 Convention, open your app settings and look for the "refresh" option. If you still do not see a "refresh" option, delete the app from your device and re-install the "NFDA Events App" from the Apple or Google Play Store.
The NFDA Convention app puts the world's largest gathering of funeral professionals in the palm of your hand and features:
- General information about the convention
- Workshop handouts (if provided by the speaker - the NFDA Convention app is your only source for workshop handouts. From the app, you can download handouts to your device, upload them to your DropBox or cloud account, email them to yourself, and more.)
- An up-to-date daily schedule of events with the ability to create a personal daily schedule and set up meetings with fellow attendees
- The ability to take notes during workshops and general sessions
- Speaker profiles
- Details about the Expo Hall, including an exhibitor list (alphabetical and by category), map and the ability for attendees to create a personal list of must-see booths.
- Information about the official event venues and hotels
- And more!
Take full advantage of the app by setting up a profile; this will enable you to create a personal schedule of events and workshops you want to attend, share contact information, send messages to fellow attendees, and more.
Please note: some features on the app will not be available until the Convention starts.
NFDA thanks FrontRunner for its sponsorship of the mobile application.