You have many people in your life and, therefore, many relationships. The key to maintaining good relationships – be it with family, friends, your doctor, co-workers or neighbors – is good communication. The experts from the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program (EAP), a free benefit of your membership, have resources to help you sustain positive relationships in your life.
The Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) offers a toll-free hotline staffed by experts who can suggest resources and offer support, along with unlimited access to online resources for:
- Unlimited phone/online consultations and up to three complimentary in-person sessions with a licensed counselor per year
- Online referrals to:
- Care services (adult, child or special needs care, summer camps, etc.
- Education services (school, tutoring, test prep, etc.)
- Family services (parenting, adoption, pregnancy, infertility, etc.)
- Convenience services (home repair, pet care, relocation, etc.)
- Financial planning
- Legal information & referrals
- Articles, tools, webinars, podcasts and more!
The support offered through the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program is free and confidential. It is available to you, your immediate family, your staff, and members of their immediate family.
For more information, visit www.nfda.org/worklife (member log in required).