Stand and be recognized!
You create moments of quiet magic for your families and community every day. It’s time to show the world what you do and be recognized for your hard work. For more than 40 years, NFDA's Pursuit of Excellence Program has recognized funeral homes for going above and beyond what is expected.
Being recognized by the Pursuit of Excellence Program tells everyone that your firm is among the best because it has met the standards of merit that distinguish them from their competition.
The NFDA Pursuit of Excellence Program is an outstanding way to acknowledge the remarkable service, compassion and professionalism shown by your staff each and every day. Chances are, you’ve already fulfilled many of the requirements and have the required documentation on-file.
What the Pursuit of Excellence Program can do for your firm:
- Be recognized by your professional association and peers
- Set your firm apart from their competitors
- Increase staff professionalism
- Boost staff morale.
- Spark creativity among your staff
- Evaluate your business against objective standards of operational excellence
- Plan how will you improve upon your firm’s services for families, community outreach, education, marketing, professional development, and engagement in the funeral service profession for the coming year
To learn more about the program requirements and to begin your firm's application, visit the "Registration and Application Materials" page or contact NFDA member services at 800-228-6332 (+1-262-789-1880).