To ensure your price lists and documents are in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission's Funeral Rule, NFDA offers a comprehensive Funeral Rule Document Review Service.
For $225, as an NFDA member, you will receive a thorough analysis of the documents required by the Federal Trade Commission's Funeral Rule by NFDA's general counsel, Chris Farmer, focusing on the legal format and content and the disclosure requirements of the Federal Trade Commission's Funeral Rule.
This offer includes:
- A thorough legal analysis of the Documents required by the Federal Trade Commission's Funeral Rule, including:
- General Price List
- Casket Price List
- Outer Burial Container Price List
- Statement of Funeral Goods and Services Selected
- Recommended improvements (if necessary).
- A legal guarantee. If you’re audited by the Federal Trade Commission, NFDA counsel will back your GPL free of charge.
- A prompt response (within 30 days).
For more information, please contact an NFDA Member Services Representative at 800-228-6332.