Updated: April 23, 2020
Take Care of Yourself so You Can Care for Others
The COVID-19 pandemic is stressful for every funeral director. You’re concerned about yourselves, your coworkers, the families you serve, and your own families that you go home to at night.
Now, more than ever, you need to take care of yourself during these stressful times so you can be there for the people who need you most.
That’s where the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program comes in!
The Work/Life Resource Program is available for members 24 hours a day, seven days a week and it is completely confidential and free of charge to NFDA members and members of their immediate family!
Whether your concern is big or small, advice and help are available whenever you need it.
- Up to three in-person, video or phone sessions with a licensed counselor each year
- Call for referrals to:
- Care services (adult, child or special needs care, summer camps, etc.)
- Education services (school, tutoring, test prep, etc.)
- Family services (parenting, adoption, pregnancy, infertility, etc.)
- Convenience services (home repair, pet care, relocation, etc.)
- Financial planning & referrals
- Legal information & referrals
- Articles, tools, webinars, podcasts and more!
All calls and inquiries are 100% confidential. Your issues, whether they be personal or professional are your business. Our third-party partner, Beacon Health Options, never tells us who calls because they strictly adhere to federal privacy laws.
We simply want to provide support when you need it so you can be at your best at work and with your family.
NFDA members, call today – 888-656-8416.