The GM Competitive Assistance Program offers members incentives up to $13,000 on Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and Cadillac vehicles. This special promotion covers the purchase of all ordered and in-dealership stock vehicles. It also provides members with start-of-the-model-year pricing assurance, an extended powertrain warranty, priority order on factory building and final dealer delivery.
The Competitive Assistance Program allows you to take full advantage of the buying power of NFDA members across the U.S., rather than being viewed as a single buyer. If you purchase a vehicle without using this program, you will likely spend more.
- 58 vehicles to choose from.
- Incentives on vehicles ranging from $1,000 on the all-new Buick Encore GX all the way up to $13,000 on a Cadillac Escalade
- 5-Year/100,000-mile limited Powertrain Warranty for all Chevrolet and GMC (40,000 more miles than customers who don’t use this program)
- 6 years/70,000-mile limited powertrain warranty coverage on all Buicks and Cadillacs
- Cadillac Escalade and Escalade ESV’s equipped with no charge ZR3 Option are covered for up to 3 years/150,000-mile limited Powertrain Warranty (see the Cadillac dealer for details)
The GM Competitive Assistance Program for NFDA members is only available in the United States. This program cannot be combined with other dealership offers or incentive programs.