The Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) offers a toll-free hotline staffed by experts who can suggest resources and offer support, along with unlimited access to online resources for:
- Unlimited phone/online consultations and up to three in-person sessions with a licensed counselor
- Online referrals to:
- Care services (adult, child or special needs care, summer camps, etc.)
- Education services (school, tutoring, test prep, etc.)
- Family services (parenting, adoption, pregnancy, infertility, etc.)
- Convenience services (home repair, pet care, relocation, etc.)
- Financial planning & referrals
- Legal information & referrals
- Articles, tools, webinars, podcasts and more!
There is no cost to you – all of the Work/Life Resources are benefits of your NFDA membership. And, most importantly, all inquiries are completely confidential.